The last few days we've had some crazy news stories:
- Apparently Osama likes porn.
- 'The Governator' fathered a child 10 years ago with his family staff worker and we are 'anxiously' awaiting to see if Maria Shriver will talk to Oprah about it. Because somehow someone somewhere made Oprah the queen and we have to buy whatever she says we should buy. She has zeroed in on the fact that people are sheep and will do whatever she says.
- Wynn informed me yesterday that Justin Bieber got a tattoo. Seriously, who is this Justin Bieber fool and how is he newsworthy?
- Kids are starting drugs at much younger ages. I never had such cool toys to play with.
- If you have a body to dump, Long Island is the place to do it.
The rain is showing no signs up letting up. This really puts a crimp in my training this week. I would love to get out and ride/run but it looks like I'm stuck indoors. I should swim tonight but I really don't feel like leaving the house. But I really should go, otherwise I've shaved my legs for nothing.